Friday, December 24, 2010

Chocolate Cheese Cake

                              Today is the 24th and its December 25th in the Philippines because they are 13 hours ahead of the United States. I tried to call the Philippines, but I couldn't get through sometime around midnight there and lunch time over here. So, I called them this afternoon and I was successful. I know it's hard to call them on the busiest time (12:01am Midnight) when everybody is calling and texting at the same time. I missed the midnight occasion, where everyone dine in together and eat special food.
                             Well, I just want to thank God for the good health, abundant blessings and good career and life.
                             Since, it's Christmas time, I baked one of my favorite cakes today and I want to share it with all my readers. I have never made a cheesecake before in my life and decided to give this one a try for my readers and since I have my relatives coming tomorrow. (If I have readers). Hahaha. My readers are all quite, Is anybody there? Well, speak up!
                            I just remembered that when it was my first time to cook Filipino beef steak it was easy following the recipe (for a first-timer) and the end, the result was great! Hubby liked it. That's when I started to cook more and tried to bake. I also included my old baking videos below and hoping to add some Filipino food in the future.

                           Here's the Recipe of Chocolate Cheese Cake. Watch and Enjoy!

                          Here are some of my previous videos:

                                         Chocolate and Almond Cake



Fondant Icing




2nd Fondant Cake that I made.


      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!


Read, learn and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment