Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out Of This Club: By PCD feat. R. Kelly

                                Yesterday, while I was on the treadmill, Patrick my dog messed up my workout time. I don't know why, I thought somebody was around the house that made him ran away and barked at something. When dogs growl/bark there is ALWAYS a reason!!! And, so, I thought he heard something, I stopped what I am doing and check what's going on outside our house that made him barked. Well, it's nothing. He barked at something that wasn't there.

                              So, I went back on the treadmill and started all over again. While I was on the treadmill, I played the music and he started barking again in the middle of my workout. I was like, “What's going on with you... dog?”

                            I figured it was the music. He was hearing something from the music. I know it was the music because I played the music twice and he jumped twice.

                           How funny! I played that music again today, and he did it again. What's with this music? The song title is Out of this Club by Pussycat dolls feat. R. Kelly.

                        
               Well, the song is pretty cool. It sounded sweet, fresh, and different. I don't know if Patrick liked it. I bet he doesn't wanna hear it.

                Now this is going to be one of my favorite since Patrick made a story about this. He made me angry and made me like this song. :)

               This song is from the album Doll Domination.
      ReleasedSeptember 22, 2008 (2008-09-22)

What's your favorite pussycat doll songs?Mine, are as follows:


I Hate this Part

Jai Ho



Beep



Buttons
Sway
      
               Nicole Scherzinger is half-Filipino, a quarter Russian and a quarter Hawaiian. She was born in Hawaii to a Filipino father who comes from the Batanes Island, Philippines. She grew up in a Louisville, Kentucky.

Read, learn and enjoy!
                      

Try this album....

No comments:

Post a Comment