Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

                         It's time for me to apply for US citizenship. As I was gathering all the requirements over the Christmas break, I thought about “What a better time to begin writing my blog?" I thought about sharing what I do. I have never blogged before, so all of my posts may be visa processing that I did before or now, my life as a teacher, experiences and anything that I could think of! But I can guarantee you that you will find this site very useful especially to those who moved and will be moving to the United States on a marriage visa and also if you are a new teacher like me. Here you will find all of my latest immigration processing and life as a Teacher.


                       I want to use this blog to help, encourage, educate and share anyone who stop by. Make sure to scroll all the way down, click and check on tabs left and right sides of the screen to read some of my blogs.
                     
                      I hope that you enjoy and find it helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post a note on the blog for everybody to read and learn.


Read, learn and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment