Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Year Is 2011

                                  It's New Years Day, and I hope your holiday season was safe, happy and filled with great friends and family.

                                 I wish all of my readers to live a healthy, happy, and successful life in 2011!

                                I am going to try to improve myself in 2011.

                            My New Year’s resolution is to stay fit, workout harder and try to eat healthier. I would also like to make more time for my family and friends! After all, they are what’s important in life!  Things that I want to achieve or get done within the New Year.
So, here's my plan:
1. Get Fit
BECOME HEALTHIER!!! I am hoping to lose at least 10 pounds this year, which should be easier because all I have to do is actually move and eat less. My personal goal is 120 lbs.
2. Get organized
Pantry. I buy too much food that I don't even eat or use for cooking. So, I gotta stop buying unnecessary stuff. And the pantry was not organized. I already reduced some clutter and mess. Get rid of old and expired items.

Refrigerator. No more sodas (it's been awhile we have not put or drink sodas). No more frozen lunchables. It will be all fresh meat, vegetables and fruit. Get rid of old and expired items.

Office Room. Well, our office room is cleaned and organized. We just need to maintain to keep it that way.

Try these office organizers from Amazon.



Dresser and Closet. We would love to have neat, organized drawers/closets, if only we knew where to begin. I got this video from youtube. Hope this will help us.


Try these closet/dresser organizers


Make up. If you don’t already have an organizer for your makeup, now is the time to pick one up. I just bought mine and I love it! Get rid of old and expired items.

Nice Cosmetic organizers available on Amazon..I love it!




 I super like these jewelry organizers from Amazon...


3. Spend Time Wisely

-I spent WAY too much time in front of my laptop and it is unhealthy. The same way as spending time to be a couch potato. This means spending time being lazy sitting in front of the television doing nothing but watching and eating. I will cut down on my television watching/facebooking(I love Fbing) and I should be reading books.

          This one is hard because I use my laptop for lesson planning, Fbooking, blogging etc. Hahaha So, I gotta try to really pay attention to the time (when to stop).

-Spending more time with family is important. We will take a trip for our 4th anniversary this summer. Somewhere far, that we could relax and think about ourselves only and enjoy!

4. SELF IMPROVEMENT
-Continue my Math and Civics Classes.
-I will try hard to improve my English writing and speaking skills throughout 2011.


               All of these plans are easy to make but extremely difficult to maintain.
But if these goals were achieve I will definitely reward myself for achiving it. 


              Let's make our 2011 our best year. Goodluck on your goals!


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. "



                                                     What are your 2011 goals?

 
Read, learn end enjoy!



Try these pantry organizers from Amazon...

1 comment: